Booking Form for your Painting Holiday at Saint Avit Sénieur
Please fill out the following (Fields marked ‘required’ are obligatory). There’s a little green massage box that pops up underneath the ‘send’ button after you’ve submitted this form, which will inform you if everything is OK.
1. IF YOU CANCEL YOUR BOOKING the deposit is non-refundable. If however, should we succeed in filling your place, we will reimburse your deposit. You can transfer your booking to another person. The accommodation fee is non-refundable & non-transferable unless we succeed in filling your place from our waiting lists. Notification of cancellation must be given in writing. Regreattbly we can not refund any cancallations in less than one month before the course start-date.
2. IF WE CANCEL YOUR BOOKING. A course needs a minimum number of three students. In the very unlikely case of this is not being attained, we will then either offer you alternate dates or if this is not accepted, promptly refund your deposit in full with no further liability on our behalf. Under no circumstances shall our liability exceed the amount paid to ‘Adam Cope’ for the course fees.
3. FORCE MAJEURE. Refunds do not apply when your course is cancelled as a result of risk or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions and similar events beyond our control.
4. MISADVENTURE. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that you may suffer during the period of your course due to accident, illness, bodily injury, or loss or theft of equipment or belongings. We believe in comfort & safety. It is your responsibility to be adequately fit to paint for a few hours outside (comfortable chairs, sun umbrellas & tea/water/coffee breaks provided). The course requires a minimum level of mobility i.e. that you can carry your art materials across a lawn & climb a flight of stairs, bearing in mind that some terrain may not be level. If you do suffer any bodily misadventure, you will be promptly referred by taxi or ambulance to a medical specialist at either a pharmacy, doctor or hospital (english-speaking medical specialists are fairly wide-spread).
5. INSURANCE. All painters & partners must have travel insurance covering medical insurance & evacuation, cancellation, accidents, personal liability, holiday lettings insurance, personal belongings, etc. (Try www.golfguard.com for travel insurance for painters over 65). E. U. citizens should have a European Health Insurance Card.http://www.gov.co.uk
6. RESPONSIBILITY. If you are staying at one of the venues ‘Adam COPE’ teaches at you will need to visit their own site to check their prices and their individual terms and conditions. When you make your booking with one of these accommmodation venues your contract is with them and not with ‘Adam COPE’ which is solely responsible for the tuition part of your holiday. The total sum is divided into three parts which correspond to the three different businesses involved in providing your holiday. You pay direct to each business separately. Each business is responsible directly to you for their services.
7. DATA PROTECTION. All data you provide is strictly confidential. Your privacy will be respected. Your information will never be given to a third party.
Thank you again Adam and fellow artists at the September St Avit course for a really super painting holiday!! Love from Maria x