After you hit the ‘send’ button at the end, a little green message box appears. This tells you if the form was successfully sent or if there’s an error in filling in the fields somewhere. You’ll be on holiday soon.
Terms & Conditions
2020, which were revised to include reschuled dates 2021 or refund, conform to French Law.
1.IF WE CANCEL YOUR BOOKING. A course needs a minimum number of four students. In the unlikely case of this is not being attained, then we will either offer you alternate dates or if this is not accepted, promptly refund you with no further liability on our behalf (‘Adam Cope’). Under no circumstances shall our liability exceed the amount paid to ‘Adam Cope’ for the course fees.
2. IF YOU CANCEL YOUR BOOKING The accommodation fee is 50% refundable up to 90 days, then becomes non-refundable. Your personal holiday insurance should cover you for cancellation. Notification of cancellation must be given in writing.
Concerning the course fee: We will try to fill your place with another painter. If we succeed, we will either reimburse you or propose an alternative course date in the same year. You can transfer your booking to another person. Reimbursements do not apply less than one month before course start date.
If you don’t turn up, you don’t pay the cuisine fees.
3. FORCE MAJEURE. Refunds do not apply when your course is cancelled as a result of risk or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions and similar events beyond our control.
4. MISADVENTURE. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that you may suffer during the period of your course due to accident, illness, bodily injury, or loss or theft of equipment or belongings. We believe in comfort & safety. It is your responsibility to be adequately fit to paint for a few hours outside (comfortable chairs, sun umbrellas & tea/water/coffee breaks provided). The course requires a minimum level of mobility i.e. that you can carry your art materials across a lawn & climb a flight of stairs, bearing in mind that some terrain may not be level. If you do suffer any bodily misadventure, you will be promptly referred by taxi or ambulance to a medical specialist at either a pharmacy, doctor or hospital (english-speaking medical specialists are fairly wide-spread).
5. INSURANCE. All painters & partners must have travel insurance covering medical insurance & evacuation, cancellation, accidents, personal liability, holiday lettings insurance, personal belongings, etc. (Try www.golfguard.com for travel insurance for painters over 65). E. U. citizens should have a European Health Insurance Card. http://www.gov.co.uk
6. RESPONSIBILTY. If you are staying at one of the venues ‘Adam COPE’ teaches at you will need to visit their own site to check prices and their individual terms and conditions. When you make your booking with one of these venues your contract is with them and not with ‘Adam COPE’ which is solely responsible for the tuition part of your holiday. You pay direct to each business separately. Each business is responsible directly to you for their services:
– ADAM COPE (siret 419 626 627 00030). Responsible for teaching & painting furniture.
– LA MADONE (siren 6000-0097-3234 ). Responsible for accommodation, venue, chef, cuisine & site.
7. DATA PROTECTION. All data you provide is strictly confidential & will never be given to a third party. Your privacy will be respected. No spam. You might receive the occasional email newsletter from us. You have the right to be forgotten in accordance in European Law, GDPR May 2018.
[button color=”white” size=”medium” align=”left” link=”https://www.artists-atelier.com/how-to-book-your-painting-holiday-at-roussillon-la-madone”]Back to ‘How to Book your Painting Holiday at Roussillon – La Madone'[/button]